to search in the website.
An overview of our customized barrier isolator systems for aseptic and containment processes.
Dispensing system with back-up unit
The FLEX 2 is a GMP grade A shielded isolator with automatic dispenser and relevant back-up unit. It is designed with a vertical laminar flow over the complete working area, dedicated to the automatic preparation of radiopharmaceuticals.
The automatic dispensing is performed through CRP vial dispenser and μDDS-A automatic dispenser + vial crimping station as a back-up unit.
No downtime! Your daily dispensing procedure is safe and uninterrupted!
external: 1.270(w) x 1.220(d) x 2.680 (h) mm
internal: 1.070(w) x 980(d) x 670(h) mm
- n. 1 air-tight and vented pre-chamber (double door drawer)
- vial extraction system (double door tunnel) + drawer for lead pot retrieval with automatic lid positioning
- n. 1 teletong
- integrated shielded area for dose calibrator
- optional integrated shielded box for Synthera® synthesis module
The automatic dispensing is performed through:
- CRP vial dispenser
- μDDS-A automatic dispenser + vial crimping station as a back-up unit
Login required to download the following documents:
||Lead Shileding mm||Typical Application||Weight (Kg)
|FLEX 2||75||vials and/or syringes dispensing||10.500||Gamma|
|FLEX 2||80||vials and/or syringes dispensing||12.000||Gamma|