to search in the website.
An overview of our customized barrier isolator systems for aseptic and containment processes.
The PET revolution
KARℓ100 is the smallest and safest radiopharmaceutical dose administration system available on the international market, with 4 major benefits.
Keeps radiopharmaceuticals sterile
Your patient is never connected to the multi dose mother vial: there is no risk of patient-to-patient contamination. Single dose injectors are automatically connected to the main disposable set within an isolated vented box with a HEPA filtered atmosphere.
Incoming activity from multi dose vial is filtered through an in-line 0.22 micron filter.
No risk of an overdose
The use of mini single dose injectors avoids any possibility of an accidental dangerous overdose.
No hazardous manual operations
The lead pot, containing the multi dose vial, is automatically uncapped by the system, ensuring full radioprotection of the operator during the mother vial loading. Karl100 is also provided with a built-in GM tube, for continuous on-line dosimetry monitoring. Remote control of the system, by use of a commercial tablet, is also (optionally) available.
Continue to use your standard shielded containers
Karl100 can handle and automatically uncap any major lead pig and vials brands/models: there is no need for your radiopharmacy to drop their standard mode of operation.
No limits for supplied activity concentrations
Karl100 is capable of drawing all of the source vial activity up to the last drop! And, Karl100 performs an automatic dilution of the main activity, assuring precise dispensing even for an extremely high incoming activity concentration.
Carry only 1Kg mini-injector!
There is no need to carry heavy shields each time you inject a dose: the operator may carry only light and portable mini-injectors to each injection room (user-friendly), allowing dose preparations and multiple infusions simultaneously (time-friendly) and reducing patient anxiety during dose administration by using only these very compact individual mini-injectors (patient-friendly).
Weight: 1,1 Kg (2,4 lbs)
Length: 14 cm (5,5")
Class 2b( CE 0476) Medical Device
Power Supply: Lithium Battery
Dose Drawing Machine
Weight: 445 Kg (981 lbs)
Dimensions: 54(w) x 116(d) x 107(h) cm (21" x 45" x 42")
Power Supply: 110/200 VAC 50/60 HZ + Built-in Lithium Battery
Power Requirement: max. 300 Watts
- With 1 Ci incoming PET radipharmaceutical activity, at rest: max. 16 μSv/h on the surface - max. 1.5 μSv/h at 30 cm distance
- With 700 mCi incoming PET radipharmaceutical activity, at rest: max. 12 μSv/h on the surface - max. 1.0 μSv/h at 30 cm distance
- Automatic connection of the mini-injector to the main disposable set within an isolated vented box within a HEPA filtered atmosphere
- Incoming activity from multi-dose vial filtered through an in-line 0.22 micron filter
- No risk of patient-to-patient contamination / No risk of accidental overdose
- Handling and automatic uncapping of the lead pig for any major brand pig/vial model combination
- Max. concentration of incoming activity: no limits
- Max. incoming PET radiopharmaceutical volume: 40 ml
- Volumetric Dose Dispensing Precision: +/- 2.0%
- Provided with built-in GM tube for continuous record of dosimetry safety monitoring
- Cabled / WiFi ethernet connection for allowing efficient internet communication for trouble-shooting and (optional) data exchange with PET/NM departmental management software
- Remote control of the system,by use of a commercial tablet (optional)
- Motorized drive for moving the dose drawing machine easily (optional)
- Battery with 8 hours driving time (Level Route) with 100% recharging in only 2 hours!
GAMP5, 21 CFR part. 11 compliant control software provided with:
Login required to download the following documents:
Meet Karl100, the PET revolution